Support the campaign and register for updates
Join the Keep Me Posted campaign and help us spread the word!
- Request an exemption of the fee to your service provider and/or bank. You can use our KMP letter template as a helpful template to get you started.
- Write to your Political Representatives (Federal and State Members of Parliament, Local Councillors and Mayors) to tell them how concerned / affected you are by the the issue and pledge your support to the campaign. You can use the KMP letter template.
- Show your support for Keep Me Posted, complete the form below, share your story and register for updates and calls to action.
- Ask your organisation/employer to become an official supporter of the Keep Me Posted campaign.
- Attend a Keep Me Posted Public Forum on unfair billing practices (click here for more information)
You can help in other ways by:
Writing to us and sharing your experiences at:
Keep Me Posted AU
PO Box 5231
Burnley VIC 3121
Joining our Facebook page
Following us on Twitter and tweeting about the campaign
Downloading, printing and sharing our campaign leaflet